Select the Asset you would like to trade
3Select your Expiry Time
4Enter in your Investment amount, click Apply, click Confirm
Options Builder is a feature which allows traders to customize their trades to fit their individual trading styles. It is a relatively new method that is quickly becoming popular on binary options trading platforms.
This feature is particularly useful for more experienced traders who understand the market and would like more flexibility in order to create their own trading strategy.
Once you've grasped the fundamentals of binary trading and market analysis, the Options Builder allows you to customize your trades by letting you set the exact expiry time and risk level, in addition to choosing which asset and how much you want to invest.
You begin with the basic decisions you make with any trade: Which asset and how much you'd like to invest.
For example: if you believe that the price of Oil will rise in exactly three hours, then simply choose "Oil" from the drop down menu and select the correct expiry time and select "CALL". If however, you think the trade might be risky, choose a 55% profit level with 30% insurance, to protect your investment.
With the Options Builder, trades are not limited to standardized expiry times or risk levels. You can trade in the way that is best for you; controlling your own risk and your own trading schedule to create the strategy that will yield the most.
1. Select the asset you want to trade.
2. Choose an expiry time within 4 hours of the time you're placing the trade.
3. Choose the profit control risk level that you'd like from the drop down menu.
4. Click “CALL” if you think the price will rise above the current rate at the expiry, or click “PUT” if you think the price will fall below the current rate at the expiry.
5. Enter the amount you want to invest and click "Apply.